a Parish Pastors of St. Charles Borromeo:
- Rev. Francis V. McCusker 1961 – 1970
- Rev. Msgr. Carl A. Wagner 1970 – 1986
- Rev. Msgr. Gregory D. Vaughan 1986 – 1992
- Rev. Thomas J. Triggs 1992 – 2007
- Rev. Peter James Alindogan 2007 – 2016
- Rev. Daniel E. Kirk 2016 – Present
The parish was founded on September 28, 1961 to meet the demands of the growing population in Cinnaminson. Initially, there was no church building and Masses were held at Memorial School beginning October 8, 1961. The groundbreaking ceremony of the current facility took place on November 4, 1962. One year later, the dedication and laying of the cornerstone of the church and school took place on November 3, 1963. The church had a major renovation completed in 2009. Over the years, the community and facilities have grown tremendously to include an Adoration Chapel, a Pre-K building, a Parish Office building, a meeting Hall, a prayer garden, and The Barn. The current community has roughly 2200 families and many ministries to serve their needs.